Saturday, September 17, 2011

Meet Nemo

Ryan went to his friend, Tucker's, birthday today. It was the cutest little circus themed party and Ryan had a BLAST. He even came home with a fish. He named him Nemo.
It only seems natural to have a fish again now that we're back in Provo. I went right out to Wal Mart and bought Nemo a nice tank to live (and most likely die) in.
Hopefully he lives longer than a week. I think Ryan kinda-sorta likes having him around.

*When I walked in with the tank from Wal Mart Zach said, "Uh oh. I see a betta in our future." He knows me so well.

3 comments:

Empty Nester said...

Who could resist that face!!!!

Mimi Collett said...

Aww oh the Provo fish. :)

Holly said...

We read this post the night you posted it...I just forgot to comment. I'm glad little Nemo is still alive. Hopefully he & his new friends will stay strong together! P.S. Your previous fish post you linked to was hilarious. :) Oh, and I have some cute pictures of Ryan from the party that I'm going to email you.