Friday, September 30, 2011

New Fav

This is my new favorite picture of Ryan and Brady. Their relationship is changing everyday. Now that Brady is walking, they can interact in ways they never could before (both good and bad). In the past two weeks they have started LOVING baths together. They will get each other laughing so hard. It is so sweet to watch. This car toy was a belated birthday gift that came in the mail for Brady today. He loves it. So does Ryan. They worked it out. It was a miracle. I love my boys.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

This picture is both adorable and hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

Mimi Collett said...

That is one of the best smiles I've seen recently from Ryan in a picture! And Brady oh man. What a cute chubby happy baby! I hope he and Daniel are prepared to be best friends, and Ryan and Jill, too! Some day some day!