It's amazing we can survive those first few weeks/months...years of babyhood. :) Thank goodness they grow up! And I personally can't wait for those 12+ hour nights to come--hopefully any day now!!!
I don't think 12+ hour nights will ever come. I'm still shooting for 4+ hours. (Well, he used to sleep all night, but then between 5 and 6 months teething hit, and he has never really slept well since.) sigh.
3 comments:
It's amazing we can survive those first few weeks/months...years of babyhood. :) Thank goodness they grow up! And I personally can't wait for those 12+ hour nights to come--hopefully any day now!!!
So apparently I was logged in as ThePictureBoard....whoops!
I don't think 12+ hour nights will ever come. I'm still shooting for 4+ hours. (Well, he used to sleep all night, but then between 5 and 6 months teething hit, and he has never really slept well since.) sigh.
Post a Comment