I still love my tree. Even though we can only decorate from 3 feet up. Little Brady loves balls this year and sparkly, glittery or shiny "balls" are just far too tempting. Ryan loved helping me decorate this year. It is fun to see him get so excited for Christmas time. He loves to talk about Rudolph and Santa and seeing all the lights and buying presents. We also have several nativities and he likes to act out the nativity story.
Also, I am LOVING that I have a mantel this year to hang stockings (stockings NOT stalkings- right mimi and mom? haha) Even though we are leaving in a week to go home for the holidays I still love having my house decorated. I debated for a little bit on how much I would decorate this year and I started out with just a few things- but over the next week I ended up pulling almost everything out- one thing at a time. I couldn't resist.Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
Your mantel is beautiful!! Love the picture of Ryan..make sure he gets to take that hat (and boots) back to Virginia with him. He can help distribute packages.
Your tree looks AMAZING. It is so big and tall and magical looking! So how long are you guys in VA? We are staying in Ohio, but I'm tempted to work out some way to see you...message me on facebook!
Everything looks wonderful! Wish I was spending Christmas at your house. Your tree is beautiful. It inspires me to get mine up. I will have to remember the "3 feet rule". Although, I think you can pull that off easier on a 9 ft. tree!
Your fireplace is beautiful!
(And I laughed when you wrote stockings/stalkings.) :)
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!
Jill has a Santa hat that she likes an awful lot, too.
Post a Comment