Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa, baby.

We visited Santa tonight at the Shops at the Riverwoods in Orem. He was totally legit. Real beard, cute little Santa house and candy canes for the kids. Ryan was super excited and you could tell he was getting nervous as we were getting closer and closer. He was very brave though and told Santa that he wanted "Woo Hoo" and "Aero" from GeoTrax for Christmas. Santa asked Ryan what he does to help his mom. I was really interested to hear what he would say. He said, "I help her clean the car, but it's a mess right now." Haha. He's right. It is a mess. Ryan is so excited about Christmas this year. It is so, so fun.

And anyone could have guessed this:

Brady never left Zach's arms and still managed to throw a royal fit. He's just too darn cute. Too darn cute I tell you!

4 comments:

Empty Nester said...

They are both too stinking cute!

Jodi said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! The best!

Jodi said...

Check out the difference in Santa's expression in the 2 photographs! Again...Ha ha ha ha ha! The best!

Mimi Collett said...

haha Oh, Brady.

I showed Jill your Christmas card. She called Ryan her "new friend." :)