Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm back?

The other night we called the boys to dinner. Ryan came right up. Brady was taking a while. Zach went to go check things out. He found Brady lugging Ryan's roller backpack up the stairs- one stair at a time! What an ox!



I had yet another set back in the picture/camera department over Christmas break. My SD card got corrupted and I lost all my pictures from Christmas Eve on. I am so sick of having my heart broken over stupid pictures. Over the last year and a half I have left my camera on a plane (May 2010)- losing all pictures from my trip to VA, had my camera stolen (August 2011)- losing all pictures of our last few weeks in Las Vegas and now had my SD card corrupted- losing all pictures from Christmas and our friends who we haven't seen in 3 years' visit. I have the worst luck with cameras apparently. It's a curse. No pictures makes it hard to blog. And so it goes...

2 comments:

Empty Nester said...

Even without pictures, your words are worth a thousand pictures. I have missed your blogs!!!!

Mimi Collett said...

That is truly horrible camera luck. :(

Brady is an ox!

Jill still talks about you guys and about watching Curious George. :)