Friday, February 3, 2012

Brady Saving Pennies

This video is mostly for the grandmas- seeing as Zach couldn't even make it all the way through. Brady was having fun putting pennies in our piggy bank. It kept him busy for a good 25 minutes. He took his job very seriously. Whenever he is concentrating on getting the penny lined up just right he opens his mouth so wide. I thought it was too cute not to share. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

SO cute. haha. I love that the mouth helps. Oh, and you can tell Brady that putting coins in a bank is excellent fine motor practice :) We do that with Colton too! haha.

Jodi said...

The Grandmas thank you! Such concentration! I love the open mouth. So fun that he sees a purpose in things other than putting them in his mouth. Awesome! Good job Brady!

Mimi Collett said...

Jill loves that activity, too. She actually has two banks. Ha. :) Brady looks so cute with his mouth open in concentration.

A boy named Mikey lives next door. He and Jill play together a lot. Since we returned, Jill calls him "Ryan" sometimes. :)

Empty Nester said...

And the chubby little legs!! Don't forget the cuteness of that! I have watched this daily since it was posted. Will be showing it to Gma and Gpa as part of the pre-SuperBowl activities!!!