
My sister Lindsey took our family pictures in October 2011. One of my boys was more cooperative than the other
(in pictures and in life...) I will let you guess which is which.

We printed this one out and gave it to the grandmas with their Christmas cards. I love the way he's holding his hands. So proper.

Ryan has a fake smile that is cute, but his real, genuine, happy smile is so adorable I could die. Seriously. I love it.

Pictures like these are awesome. It illustrates the boys' personalities so well. And I'm not making it up. It's been this way from day one. Sweet, sweet Brady. We love you. Even though you are a grouch.
(October 2010)
4 comments:
haha, I love the newborn/present photo of cheeser Ryan and grouchy Brady :) Sure do love that little grouch. And yes, that hand placement...Ryan is so old and mature.
If you were to put dialogue bubbles over their heads (in the first picture)..Brady's would read "why I ought pop you one" and Ryan's would read "hey, don't blame me...I'm trying to keep him under control." The expression on their faces are so so typical. I LOVE THOSE BOYS!
Lindsey did a really great job with the pictures! The colors look so vivid!
And Brady and Ryan are just too funny.
(I love the suggested dialogue bubbles.)
so cute! can't believe how big your boys are! And brooke you look so good!!!
Post a Comment