i love these boys. when they play happily together it just melts my heart. when they both smile for the camera at the same time it's like i won the lottery. bath time in st. george is the best. the end.
And I like how you put the text on the picture and rounded the edges. What a great idea to put the text on it before printing it. (Not that I'm saying you're printing it, but I am definitely going to think about doing that the next time I do.)
4 comments:
The the awesome Brady hair is just the cherry on top. Awesome.
Doesn't get any cuter than this! Give those boys a kiss from their Grandma!
Melts my heart as well!!
Definitely heart melting.
And I like how you put the text on the picture and rounded the edges. What a great idea to put the text on it before printing it. (Not that I'm saying you're printing it, but I am definitely going to think about doing that the next time I do.)
Post a Comment