![]() |
| Fish 1 |
![]() |
| Fish 2- released before I could get a picture |
![]() |
| Fish #3! |
Fishing takes longer than walking so we had to find ways to stay busy while the boys finished up fishing. My mom was so nice and helped Brady fish. He really loved it! She would cast it and he would reel it in. Looks like Ryan and Zach will have to make room for one more on their fishing outings in the near future!
Recently I have started bringing bread to feed the ducks when we go to the lake. Ryan has started refusing to eat the crust and Brady prefers whatever Ryan has so we have crust-free lunches at our house now. I just keep a little baggy and save the crusts throughout the week and then grab them whenever we are headed to the lake. Brady loves feeding the ducks and is actually really good at it.
Ryan has started wading in the lake on the fishing trips. It is one of his favorite things about going fishing now.
We will definitely miss the lake fishing when we leave Arkansas!







2 comments:
Looks like you are living in Mayberry! Ryan looks like he is walking on water...I always knew he was a perfect angel!
I love all of the camping pics. It just seems so "summer" so idyllic. And it is so fun that the boys enjoy it so much, something for their daddy to share with them.
Post a Comment