Ryan's preschool has started sending me pictures of him at school about once a week. Have I mentioned how much I love his preschool? I do. This is the shot that I found in my inbox today. They are playing dress ups. It just warms my mother heart (haha, mom) to see him so happy while he is away.
And I'll just be the one to say it and get it over with. Cutest. knight. ever.
3 comments:
That is really cool that Ryan's preschool sends pictures. And I like this picture of Ryan being so recent after the picture of him with Thor. I definitely see some similarities. :)
How FUN!!! That's awesome that they send you pictures! So fun to see!!!
Can I just say that I love preschoolers. So full of fun and imagination. What a fun class. So happy that he is loving school so much. I think I would too if I got to play dress ups and play every day! And yes, I agree. Cutest. Knight. Ever!
Post a Comment