My last dollar was spent on a regular hamburger at Burger King, because Jill was sobbing. I don't usually cave to the sobbing, but she was tired and is sick. She's been sick for a long time—stomach flu and then fifth disease. And I figured that I would buy myself a hamburger if I were miserable and that is what I wanted.
Hopefully I haven't set a precedent though!
I have to say that I love that picture. It made me laugh. Does he know what the Angry Bird game is? Jill does, because one of her uncles plays it. My favorite part about the picture is that he put his arms behind his head and just looks so happy and cocky that way (I think the Bird's expression has something to do with it, too.). :)
Some spicy peanuts in Houston? (Lime flavored...) but somehow I think your dollar was better spent. This can be his Ninja disguise mask!!! Love it and love your entire family!!!! I have an idea for a special baby "blanket" but it might not get there before b3-day.
3 comments:
My last dollar was spent on a regular hamburger at Burger King, because Jill was sobbing. I don't usually cave to the sobbing, but she was tired and is sick. She's been sick for a long time—stomach flu and then fifth disease. And I figured that I would buy myself a hamburger if I were miserable and that is what I wanted.
Hopefully I haven't set a precedent though!
I have to say that I love that picture. It made me laugh. Does he know what the Angry Bird game is? Jill does, because one of her uncles plays it. My favorite part about the picture is that he put his arms behind his head and just looks so happy and cocky that way (I think the Bird's expression has something to do with it, too.). :)
Some spicy peanuts in Houston? (Lime flavored...) but somehow I think your dollar was better spent. This can be his Ninja disguise mask!!! Love it and love your entire family!!!! I have an idea for a special baby "blanket" but it might not get there before b3-day.
Nothing as cool as that!
Post a Comment