Let me introduce you to "Ninja Strong Ninja" and "Ninja Boy". ("Cobra Face" aka mom; not pictured)
| Pants are clearly optional when you've got mad ninja skills like Ninja Boy. |
Zach has a few night classes this semester so the boys and I are left with a couple hours after dinner to entertain each other before bedtime. One night this week we played ninjas. The boys each came up with their own ninja names and we tied some of Zach's ties around our heads. We were totally legit.
We started off doing pretty hardcore ninja work. Removing secret bombs from our ninja fort (aka the couch), practicing our best Kung Fu moves and planning and executing secret attacks on the bad guys' fort (aka mine and Zach's bed).
Before long, we found ourselves in the basement rescuing some stuffed animals in distress. The animals had been in captivity for quite some time so of course they were hungry and cold. We wrapped them in blankets and fed them bottles.
Pretty soon both boys were sitting on the couch tenderly caring for their animals, cradling them and feeding them bottles. Muahahahaha. If I can't have little girls, I will at least raise some nurturing ninjas!
| Brady feeding "baby monkey" |
| Ryan feeding "Binky Bear" |
The plan was, of course, to train Baby Monkey and Binky Bear to become the most Ninja-est monkey and bear of all time- once they regained their strength....
and after Baby Monkey got a diaper change, courtesy of Ninja Boy.
the end.
4 comments:
You are the coolest mom ever. Can we come play at your house? :)
So cute! I love how the ninja game turned into a nurture baby game. And that your boys are totally comfortable with both games. They're getting ready for a new baby in the house! :) I want to see a picture of Cobra Face though!!
Ditto on the above posts....
haha I'm way impressed. u and ur boys are so creative. can't wait to see ur newest little boy. totally miss u guys!
Post a Comment