Monday, March 11, 2013

Babies on the Brain

My mom has been here for two weeks now (sorry mom!). With baby boy still cookin', we have had some fun days with time to kill. This past Saturday my mom and Ryan took a day trip up to my grandma's house in Salt Lake. She came home with some baby pictures of me that my grandma had. It was fun to look through them.

People always tell me that Brady looks like me. I came across a baby picture of me that reminded me immediately of a picture I have of Brady. 

Turns out, we are twins. Chubby, bald baby twins.
(Looks like my wrists were twisted just like Ryan's. I guess I own those genes.)

Baby Brooke                                                            Baby Brady

It makes me even more excited to see what this next baby will look like!

2 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

awwwww :) I love the little dress you are in!

Rach said...

That is quite possibly my new fave pic of Brady. He's adorable now, but seriously...