While the boys were at church I put together a little bunny trail out of yarn leading them from the garage door to their Easter baskets downstairs in the guest bedroom. I left this sign as they walked in from the garage door.
The trail led them by their lunches. Ryan was tempted to stop and eat first, but he quickly got refocused on the baskets. He was convinced that the Easter bunny made him and Brady lunch. I might have let him believe it.
The yarn trail went downstairs through the toy room.
It got a little crazy down the hallway. (The boys loved it.)
And it finally led them to their Easter baskets!
Ta Da!
 |
| Brady's basket |
 |
| Ryan's basket |
 |
| Camden's basket |
Brady is really into the puppet show when we go to story time at the library. He calls it the "funny show". I got him an owl puppet so he can do funny shows at home. He loves it!
5 comments:
Cutest. Lunch. Ever. :)
And having that trail of yarn is such a fun idea! Jill and Danny would have been delighted.
Get out! You are so on top of it. Those are the best ideas. I want you to make my easter lunch!! Sooo darling. Keep it up super mom!
Oh my goodness--you are amazing! What a fun idea to do a yarn bunny trail! And the lunch on a bunny plate!!! You do such a good job of celebrating holidays & making them the right amount of fun for the kids without going overboard. So, so fun! Can you be our Easter bunny next year??! :)
So so creative Brooke!!! But I can't figure out where the guest room is? hahahahaha....
I hope to have half of your mom-talent when I have kids. This is awesome. And I LOVE that Brady loves the owl puppet. YAY! :)
Post a Comment