Camden and I had a rough night right before Easter, so I didn't wake up early to help the boys get ready for church like I had planned. Zach gets all the credit for how adorable these two looked on their way out the door Easter morning. I was so proud they were in matching shirts and everything! Thanks to my newborn induced exhaustion, Zach is perfecting his Mr. Mom skills.
Brady needs some coaching on what "Say Cheese!" means. We're getting there, but progress is slow.
5 comments:
I don't know what you're talking about. I think his cheese face is perfect. Also, I definitely have the most handsome nephews ever.
So cute!! Way to go, Zach!!!
Those are some great "cheese" faces. :) And Zach truly did a great job! I find myself wondering if Z had a matching green tie.
I remember when Ryan had the "cheese" face...I wonder if you can get two cheese faces simultaneously!!!!
Love it! J is in the same stage as Brady as far as smiling for the camera. It's more of a grimace. Hooray for super cute shirts from Grandma! I can't wait to see all 3 of the "big" boys lined up in their shirts at the beach!
Post a Comment