Monday, June 10, 2013

Better Binky Bear Photos and Update

Zach took some pictures with his iPhone (holla!) and they turned out much better than the ones I got with my camera. So, here they are!

Getting ready to say goodbye to his binky forever. He was so brave.
Stuffing his binky in the bear.
Giving Binky Bear a bath. 
Ta! Da!

Brady took a nap and went to bed last night without a problem. No tears at all! I am so relieved. When we got Ryan a binky bear it was like sleep training all over again. He cried himself to sleep for a good week before he got used to it. It was horrible. I was gearing up for the worst with Brady but it looks like we dodged a bullet! If all big boy transitions are going to be this easy the second time around, it almost makes me want to start potty training ...

Almost. :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Wait--what??! Zach got an iPhone??? That's a big deal!!!! I'm so glad the transition without the binky has been going so well. What an incredibly awesome big brother Ryan is. Love that they held hands walking to the store--so sweet. Brady is so big & doing so well!! I'm sure he'll do great at potty training when the time comes! And double post comment in one--the bathing pictures are oh, so cute!

Holly said...

And P.S. Love the new header & pictures on the side. :)