We drove up American Fork Canyon tonight and this totally happened. Zach was so close he got splashed. It was awesome. I'm pretty sure it was just a baby moose, but it was HUGE. Nature is the coolest.
That's amazing! I've only seen a moose in Utah once... we turned a corner on the Alpine Loop and it was just standing in the road. It was as big as a BIG horse--moose are huge!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! That's crazy!!!!!
Oh my gosh!!! So jealous! That is awesome!
Seriously Crazy!!!!
That is incredible!! What an experience. Thanks for managing to get a picture!
That's amazing! I've only seen a moose in Utah once... we turned a corner on the Alpine Loop and it was just standing in the road. It was as big as a BIG horse--moose are huge!
This is so cool.
Whoa! How did I miss this post! That is AWESOME! Love the action shot!
Post a Comment