Zach has been going to California a lot for work. The first time he left he told the boys that if they were good for me he would bring them a treat from California. When we went to pick him up from the airport after that first trip he gave each of the boys a Ghirardelli chocolate square for behaving well while he was gone.
The next time he went to California he left early in the morning before the boys were awake. When the boys woke up I told them that Zach had gone to California. Brady replied, "He go to California for we to get some chocolate!" He had it all figured it out!
Today we were at the park and Brady was riding on this little horse toy. He kept telling us, "I'm going to California to get some chocolate! See you there!"
I wonder what he thinks California is like. And I wonder if he wonders why it takes Zach 3-5 days just to get some chocolate!

3 comments:
This made me smile. I love how kids think...it is awesome.
That is so cute. I love the connections they make.
I had no idea he would be traveling so much with this new job. Does he like it?
Jeff is going to be gone again soon. Man, if we lived closer, we could have all sorts of single mom fun. Jeff's next trip is to Laos from the 22nd to the 6th.
Now I really want some chocolate.
One smart kid! Just like big brother Ryan!!
Post a Comment