The weather in January was down right bizarre. We had one week where it was consistently in the 60's! We were in heaven! We tried to make the most of it: going on daily walks and spending hours at the park. I even got to dress Camden in some of his 18mo sized summer clothes! I was worried he'd miss out on that whole section of wardrobe.
![]() |
| Here he is asking for his thrid (!) hotdog at lunch |
One morning I took Camden and Brady to Cabelas to hang out and then we met Zach for lunch. It was a fun outing on a windy day.
When I asked Camden to go stand beside Brady for a polar bear picture he scrunched his shoulders and shook his little body and said "Scared." Haha. Fair enough.
The boys love visiting Zach at work. There is a ball ramp that they especially enjoy every time we go. It's so nice having him work so close to home that we can visit on occasion.
If you are ever looking for a great way to ruin your day/life (okay, so life is a little dramatic) I figured out a great way to do it.
Go to your hairstylist with your hair looking like this.
And come out looking like this!
I can honestly say it has been the worst haircut I have ever gotten. Like I am never going back to my stylist again. Ever. Luckily, I have figured out better ways to style it and it is growing. And I guess now I don't need to get a hair cut for a long, long time. It's been a while since I've been actively trying to grow my hair out. But I am most definitely trying to grow it out now!
For some crazy reason I decided to get my hair cut right before Zach and I were scheduled to go on a date. Awesome. We went to Chef's Table and ate delicious food in a fancy atmosphere. I was going to ask the waiter to take our picture, but just as I was about to ask the couple next to us did the same thing. I felt lame for asking after that and instead decided to just take a picture of Zach. Haha. I figured the less photo evidence of my bad hair cut the better. I think I made the right choice. :)








3 comments:
The same hair stylist you recommended to Rachel YESTERDAY? Hahahah you fiend! Just because you don't like your haircut (which is cute, btw), doesn't mean you can drag others down with you! I'm on to your game, lady.
Maybe the picture doesn't have the right angle to see its horribleness, but I thought your hair actually looked pretty cute. Shorter than I've seen you wear it, at least as much as I can remember, but cute.
BUT I can commiserate with having a haircut that I don't like. It stinks, and it never helps me when other people say it is cute. Ha.
Yay for going on a fancy date with your husband!!
And I love that you put him in his summer clothes for when it was in the 60s. I wear short sleeve shirts here when it is in the 60s, and everyone else still has coats on. :) It's all about perspective!!
You went to Chef's Table? How was it?? And I think your hair is still super cute. I've actually been meaning to ask who your hairdresser is because I've loved your hair lately--and I am definitely ready for a change. P.S. We should coordinate our visits to Adobe sometime. I'm sure Zach & Curt would love having all the kids together at the office at the same time, haha. ;)
Post a Comment