On March 18th, Zach and I went to the Salt Lake temple and Lindsey took pictures of us.
Aren't we adorable?
And what a beautiful bride she was! We are so excited for her and Spencer! The weather was perfect and everything seemed to run smoothly. I really don't think you could have asked for a better wedding day!
Our sweet neighbors watched Camden and Brady so that Zach and I could go to Anne and Spencer's sealing and wedding luncheon without worrying about nap schedules and potty breaks. (Although, from the report I received upon picking the boys up, naps and potty breaks weren't taken into much consideration anyway as Camden only took a barely hour long nap and both Brady and Fischer pooped (pooped!) their pants at. the. same. time. Poor, sweet Loraleigh. I owe her big time.)
We had barely enough time to get the kids dressed and ready before it was time to head to the reception!
![]() |
| These cute boys win my heart. |
I spent the majority of the evening in the courtyard with my three boys bouncing off the walls, running down ramps and jumping over flower beds. Thank goodness there was a courtyard!
Anne had her reception in a beautiful green house gardenish place. The kids were in heaven playing hide and seek before the party started. Brady hid so well at one point we had to have everyone help look for him because he was needed for pictures! (He was under one of the tables hiding under the long table cloth).
The best part of the reception for the kids was the DANCING! We kept them up way too late but it was all worth it when the music started playing. Camden and my cousin's cute little girl were so anxious to dance that they crashed the father-daughter dance. I think the photographer might have asked me to take him off the dance floor, but I just pretended I didn't hear her. This is what Camden had been waiting for. (and did I mention it was late and he was tired?)
Check out those moves!
Zach took a few videos of the boys dancing that are hilarious. They loved it. We got to stay until the very end when we sent Anne and Spencer off with bells and bubbles. Camden was amazed by all the bubbles!
Congratulations Anne and Spencer! We are so happy for you!









1 comment:
Love the pictures of you & Zach at the temple. And Anne was a beautiful bride! What a wonderful wedding day!!! (And P.S. I'm so happy to hear that I'm not the only one to have boys poop their pants while being babysat. But two at the same time??! So funny & so sad!!)
Post a Comment