As the sound continued we tried to pinpoint where it was coming from. It almost sounded like it was in our hallway or something. Then we figured out what we thought it could be; maybe our neighbors had their baby. We hardly ever see our neighbors but I know the wife was (is?) pregnant. I didn't know when she was due or if she had even been to the hospital to have her baby yet, but that was the only explanation we could come up with. I was finally able to go back to sleep after thinking about what an awful neighbor I was for not even knowing if there was a brand new little baby below me or not.
I am still not positive of what the sound was and perhaps I will never know. We will listen for it again tonight and I will keep my eye open for my neighbors to see if they have a baby or not. If they do, I can't wait to see it. I'm sure it is the cutest baby in all the world. I'm guessing it will look something like this:
3 comments:
Cute/creepy!
hahahahah --- cats are so annoying. it probably was a cat... they're really good at disturbing sleep....
I think it was a cat. Our neighbors are still babyless and there is this cat without a tail that is always hanging out behind our apartment (the most ugly little creature you have ever seen btw).
Post a Comment