Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Work needs to stop... right NOW!


I am so ready for a break from work. I am sick of being married to this place. Today I wanted to leave early but everyone else left early and someone needed to be here so I am stuck here for another awful 20 minutes. Did I mention that this is happening more and more frequently these days? Take last Friday for example, my coworker needed to go early but she is in charge of collecting time cards so we had to keep the office open until at least 5:10pm. Who had to stay? Oh yea, me. Christmas break can not get here fast enough.

3 more days, 3 more days, 3 more stinkin' days!

2 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Hang in there only a few days left--someone has to do the important things in life....Looking forward to you coming home to Virginia! Love, Grammy to be

Konfusion with a K said...

Awwww Brooke!!!! You can do it!!! I can't wait to see you!!!!