Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday Morning Tag

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Zach
2. What were you doing at 0800? I don't know what 0800 means...
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Checking email and blogs for updates. You know, working.
4. What happened to you in 2006? I went to Hawaii with the Bellows for Thanksgiving and I graduated in December.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Yea, it's supposed to be bad today." (the weather)
6. How many beverages did you have today? I drank my milk from my cereal and water from my water bottle.
7. What color is your hairbrush? It is clear and the handle has this jelly gripper thing that I love!
8. What was the last thing you paid for? The baby's car seat and stroller. Exciting!
9. Where were you last night? At home with Zach.
10. What color is your front door? Red on the outside, dark wood on the inside. Real classy.
11. Where do you keep your change? In my piggy bank on top of my fridge. He is adorable.
12. What’s the weather like today? See above. It's hailing and overcast. Just lovely.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Strawberry cheesecake.
14. What excites you? Sleeping on my stomach and being able to put on my own shoes in nine weeks! Oh yea, having a baby will be nice too.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Undecided. It probably needs it, but I'm not willing to pay.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Nope
17. Do you talk a lot? Not really, but Zach would tell you otherwise.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? I used to, when I lived in the dorms. Confined living spaces make you do crazy things...
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes.
20. Do you make up your own words? I think so. My family used words growing up that I am just now realizing aren't really words. Thanks mom.
21. Are you a jealous person? I don't think so.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Anne, my sister!
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kristen, my sister in law!
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Rachel, my sister in law!
25. What does the last text message you received say? I don't get text messaging and I don't want to talk about it.
26. Do you chew on your straw? No way! I need optimum flowage when drinking out of straws. (Is flowage a word? hmm, I guess I do make up words.)
27. Do you have curly hair? No, I have the opposite of curly hair. Straight and limp. Gotta love it!
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Home. But not for another 7 and a half hours. Kill me now.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? See previous posts.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Malt-O-Meal Berry Colossal Crunch. Bad idea, I wouldn't recommend it.
31. Will you get married in the future? No. Been there, done that.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Juno. Although slightly inappropriate at times, I thought it was great!
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Yes, I even love a few people right now.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Last night. Good times.
35.Are you currently depressed? No, but I haven't looked outside in a while. So, no promises for the future.
36. Did you cry today? Nope.
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because Rachel tagged me and she always responds to my tags. Plus, it's my job.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. (sorry in advance) Kathryn, Angela, Holly, Sarah and Marissa. (M- I'm doing your tag next!)

1 comment:

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I will try to do this sometime this week. It's moving week for me though, so no promises!