- My little sister, Annie, was visiting. We had fun, lots of fun, too much fun to have time to blog.
- My mom came into town. Fun was had.
- Our laptop is on the fritz. Something about the hard drive blah, blah, save all your files, impending doom blah, blah, blah...
- I had a baby three months ago and this mother thing is still kicking my butt. I rarely have time to shower, let alone blog!
- The only thing in my life I have to blog about is how cute my baby is. I don't have any text to add, only pictures. As a retired blogaholic i know how disappointing picture posts are and I am not about to be that mom.
- I'm too busy coming up with lists of excuses about why I don't have time to blog to actually have time to blog.
the end.
3 comments:
I understand completely about a new baby. I sure thought by four months I'd have this "mom" thing figured out but I'm not even close! But whenever you find a little bit of free time, I always look forward to your new posts. Good luck and we really should get together!
I'm glad you've been having so much fun with family. and...I have NO problem with you just posting pictures :)
Those are good, legitimate excuses. Better than my nonblogging excuses. And I like the pictures, though your witty words are also appreciated.
p.s. Sorry my phone was going crazy last week!
Post a Comment