should he be getting even cuter??? is there not a law against this??? HE IS SO ADORABLE.....I know Grammy Pammy can hardly wait to get out there this month!!!!!
That second picture, a bath one perhaps, is like amazing. I think you should send it in to whoever made that towel. It would totally sell. :) He's so beautiful!
6 comments:
should he be getting even cuter??? is there not a law against this??? HE IS SO ADORABLE.....I know Grammy Pammy can hardly wait to get out there this month!!!!!
SO cute....sleeping, crying and smiling. Your little guy looks like so much fun!
He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Thanks for the pics - I love reading about your little guy :-)
Oh my! He is so dang cute! I love the one of him in his towel! How fun! Bottle up that cuteness! Man he is just too much!
What a cutie! I like his very serious face.
That second picture, a bath one perhaps, is like amazing. I think you should send it in to whoever made that towel. It would totally sell. :) He's so beautiful!
Post a Comment