"Mom Bailey" is cute as ever! (And of course Ryan too!)
I'm especially loving that last pic of Ryan and your adorable hair. Glad you got brave and cut it, and demanded it be done right!
Yay you went back to the children's museum! Looks like fun. :) It is so wonderful when grandma's around! Will she be there all week like your sister?
Oh haha. I just saw on the side that your mom is gone. Sorry she's gone! :(
Oh, I miss you all.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
"Mom Bailey" is cute as ever! (And of course Ryan too!)
I'm especially loving that last pic of Ryan and your adorable hair. Glad you got brave and cut it, and demanded it be done right!
Yay you went back to the children's museum! Looks like fun. :) It is so wonderful when grandma's around! Will she be there all week like your sister?
Oh haha. I just saw on the side that your mom is gone. Sorry she's gone! :(
Oh, I miss you all.
Post a Comment