I vote for Dumbo too!! (assuming our votes count)...however, why do I think that Roxy will be trying to chew the little mouse? Though Ryan does have many Zach-like oops I mean Tigger like qualities!!!! hahahahaha
Dumbo and Tigger! What a lucky guy. :) The Tigger one reminded me of the monkey one from last year whose head you chopped off. He looks great in both! How fun.
Does Zach remember his favorite VHS tape at age 2 was Dumbo?? We must show Ryan that video this year....It was his favorite to watch everyday between 6-7AM while Mom woke up slowly on the sofa till the older ones awoke an hour or so later than Zach. He would watch it and suck his thumb as it was still quiet time!
7 comments:
I vote for Dumbo....too cute!
I vote for Dumbo too!! (assuming our votes count)...however, why do I think that Roxy will be trying to chew the little mouse? Though Ryan does have many Zach-like oops I mean Tigger like qualities!!!! hahahahaha
I love the Dumb costume! I haven't seen that one before :) too cute
Dumbo and Tigger! What a lucky guy. :) The Tigger one reminded me of the monkey one from last year whose head you chopped off. He looks great in both! How fun.
Let the parties begin!! I am glad they both fit--Let's see him lead Roxy on the leash or will it be the other way around??
Does Zach remember his favorite VHS tape at age 2 was Dumbo?? We must show Ryan that video this year....It was his favorite to watch everyday between 6-7AM while Mom woke up slowly on the sofa till the older ones awoke an hour or so later than Zach. He would watch it and suck his thumb as it was still quiet time!
i love dumbo!!! they are both so cute!
Post a Comment