I am super impressed. I'm actually trying to run/jog, too. I was also so impressed how you did it during Ryan's pregnancy. I didn't do any during Jill's, I don't think. If I ever did, it was only like once. So we're paying for a Y membership every month and Jeff won't cancel it, because he wants us to use it. Ha. So I decided to start using it. (I hate wasted money.) So, I started last week. We'll see how long I stick to it. MWF I do 45 of Zumba, and TTh I go on the treadmill. So far I've only done a mile, and it takes me 12:30. I can't imagine how slow I would be if I were pushing a jogging stroller. I tried that after Jill was born, and I did not enjoy the extra workout. Haha. I'm a softy, I guess. :) When you visit, if you want, you can come to the Y. :) I know it is free for out-of-town family; it may be for out-of-town friends as well. And if not, well I'm sure we're family if we go back far enough on the ol' family tree . . . ;)
Way to go! I am so proud of you. I bet Roxy loved it...even if she had to stop to do her business. Before you know it you will be a regular road warrior!
2 comments:
I am super impressed. I'm actually trying to run/jog, too. I was also so impressed how you did it during Ryan's pregnancy. I didn't do any during Jill's, I don't think. If I ever did, it was only like once. So we're paying for a Y membership every month and Jeff won't cancel it, because he wants us to use it. Ha. So I decided to start using it. (I hate wasted money.) So, I started last week. We'll see how long I stick to it. MWF I do 45 of Zumba, and TTh I go on the treadmill. So far I've only done a mile, and it takes me 12:30. I can't imagine how slow I would be if I were pushing a jogging stroller. I tried that after Jill was born, and I did not enjoy the extra workout. Haha. I'm a softy, I guess. :) When you visit, if you want, you can come to the Y. :) I know it is free for out-of-town family; it may be for out-of-town friends as well. And if not, well I'm sure we're family if we go back far enough on the ol' family tree . . . ;)
Way to go! I am so proud of you. I bet Roxy loved it...even if she had to stop to do her business. Before you know it you will be a regular road warrior!
Post a Comment