Ryan and I spent three hours waiting for Brady to wake up on Friday so that we could go to the splash pad. I heard Brady waking up and by the time I came out of his room from getting him, this is what I found in the front room:
I don't know why he waited until right before Brady WOKE up to go to SLEEP. Sleeping at the same time seemed like a better scenario to me.
Anyway, Brady and I were playing in the front room for a few minutes before Ryan woke up in a daze and stumbled into the dark bathroom. I waited outside the door with Brady but didn't hear anything. I went to go check on him, turned on the light and found him peeing into the trash can!
That's a first!
Happy ending: Zach ended up coming home early from work just as we were getting ready to leave for the splash pad so we got to go together! All that postponing paid off! :)

4 comments:
Peeing in the trash can!!! I can't stop laughing. :) Glad you ended up getting to go--and with Zach even!!
OMG! I thought the picture was hysterical (and he will hate seeing this picture reappear at his high school graduation party) I laughed loud enough to bring Anna in from another room!!! Peeing in the trash can....so like a man!
Timing is everything! (and apparently aim is important,too)
The picture and the story are so funny.
And sad story for me. Jill the other day came and told me that she "peed like a boy." I was not thrilled to hear that and went into the bathroom, and there was pee everywhere. Jill, for whatever reason, I guess, decided to sit backward on the toilet. I'm not sure what boy she saw peeing to get that idea.
Post a Comment