Zach always hides the eggs really well. He even color camouflages them. Green eggs in the grass. Yellow eggs with the dandelions. It's awesome. I used to think it would be too hard but the boys always seem to go a great job finding all the eggs.
There were two golden eggs with dollar bills in them. Once Ryan found his, he helped Brady look for the other one.
Like I said, Zach is the ultimate egg hider.
I love Brady's face in the picture below. He took the hunt VERY seriously.
This pink egg was just out of Brady's reach (even when he was standing up).
Ryan came to the rescue and got the egg. I had to bite my tongue. I was about to get mad at him for taking the egg when he handed it to Brady. That boy melts my heart.
Ryan filled his basket long before Brady did so he started helping Brady find eggs.
Camden slept the egg hunt out this year. I can't wait for next year!
We had 45 eggs for 2 kids. It sounded like a lot, but they found them all in no time at all. I learned early on to just put one or two jelly beans in each egg.
It was a good thing too because both boys ate all the candy as they opened each egg.
Happy Easter!
3 comments:
These guys are growing up too fast. Pam can hardly wait to get there!!! I know she wants to cuddle Camden as well as hug the boys. Start planning your date nights!!!!
So cute!
Post a Comment