One of the "must do's" on my list for our trip was visit the Baltimore Aquarium. It's the best aquarium I have ever been to, which is fitting seeing as it is also the most expensive aquarium I have ever been to. Buuut... they run a deal every Friday night after 5pm tickets are $20 off! So we headed up to Baltimore Friday afternoon with just enough time to browse a giant Barnes and Noble and eat dinner at Potbellys before heading over to the aquarium. It was awesome.
The kids did so well. It was getting pretty late by the time we were done and they were definitely tired by the time we left. The aquarium is huge and they stuck with us the whole time.
We got lucky and caught the coolest training session with the dolphins and their trainers. I think it was my favorite part.
I didn't take many pictures, but I couldn't pass up this giant sea turtle. He was HUGE! I did get nervous as I was holding my phone over the railing to get the picture that I would drop my phone into the water. I'm guessing I wouldn't be the first one to do that.







2 comments:
You got some great family pictures! I love the dolphin shots. This was such a fun trip. So glad I got to share it with you!
I never went the aquarium while we lived in Virginia, and now I think I know why. Did you say TWENTY DOLLARS OFF? Each ticket? How much are normal tickets??!!
(That was an impressive sea turtle, and catching dolphin training sounds really fun.)
Post a Comment